Where are the scanners?
- Bracken Library:
- Lower Level
- 1st Floor West
- Architecture Library
- Science Library
- Health Library
- In addition, you may use the copiers to scan at no cost.
Is there a cost for scanning?
- There is no cost to use the scanners; you must be logged in to the associated computer in order to scan, however.
- The copiers also allow you to scan at no cost.
Are there scanners that can scan larger items?
- There are scanners in Education, Music and Media (Lower Level of Bracken Library) which allow you to scan an 11 x 17 inch area.
- The branch libraries also have 11 x 17 inch scanners:
- Architecture Library, AB 116, and the Visual Resource Center, AB 117.
Can I scan multiples pages from a book?
- The KIC scanner on 1st Floor West of Bracken simplifies scanning from a book or magazine.
- This stand-alone, walk-up scanner takes the picture from above, making it easy to simply turn pages and eliminating the need to flip books over.
- Option to save scans to flash drives or email them.
- No log-in is required.
Can I scan multi-page documents?
- The copiers can scan one or more pages and save it as a PDF file directly to your flash drive at no cost. (You must have a flash drive to use this feature.)
- Automatic Document Feeders (ADF) on these devices will scan multiple pages quickly, and save the file to your flash drive.