How much do copies cost?
|Letter (8.5 x 11")
|Legal (8.5 x 14")
|Ledger (11 x 17")
Where are copiers located?
Copiers can be found in the following locations:
- Bracken Library:
- Lower Level, Education, Music and Media
- 1st Floor, East
- 1st Floor, West
- 2nd Floor, Archives & Special Collections
- 2nd Floor, West, public area
- Architecture Library, AB 116
- Cardinal Copy Center, RB 160, also makes color copies and printouts for a fee.
Where are the color printers/copiers?
- Color copiers/printers in the libraries are able to copy in color. Locations:
- Bracken 1 West (Reference Desk side)
- Bracken 1 East (Current Periodicals side)
- Architecture Library (AB 116)
Can the copiers scan documents?
- The copiers can scan one or more page and save it as a PDF file directly to your flash drive at no cost. (You must have a flash drive to use this feature.)
- Automatic Document Feeders (ADF) on these devices will scan multiple pages quickly, and save the file to your flash drive.
What are copy cards?
- Copy cards can be purchased from machines near the photocopier on 1 West of Bracken Library, as well as at the service desks at the Architecture Library.
- Copy cards cost one dollar, and come with a balance of 60¢.
- Value can be added to these cards at any of the libraries' photocopiers.
- Making copies deducts 6¢ per black/white copy from the card balance.
How can I get a bound personal copy of my dissertation, thesis, or other research project?
- The Libraries provides a fee-based service for hardcover binding of dissertations, theses, and other publications. Use our Custom Book-Binding Form.
How can I get my money back if the copier/printer won’t print or prints someone else’s print job?
- Speak to an employee at any service counter. During business hours, Support Services staff will be contacted. Outside of business hours, staff at the Circulation/Reserves desk will be contacted.
- Alternatively, you may also use the Print Smart Credit Request Form.