Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ArcGIS Online at BSU
ArcGIS Online is a cloud-based, collaborative web GIS that allows you to create interactive maps and applications, and share them publicly or within a working group quickly and easily online.
Users have access to a rich collection of basemaps provided by ESRI, demographic and social data via the Living Atlas, and multitudes of datasets and maps created and shared by other ArcGIS Online users and made public.
Using ArcGIS Oline at Ball State Instruction Guide
How to Login to Ball State ArcGIS Online
- Go to BSU GIS Online https://bsumaps.maps.arcgis.com/home/index.html
- Please click sign in (top right corner).
- Click BSU ENTERPRISE LOGIN .
- Log in access should take you to the MyBSU Login page, which requires your BSU login credentials.
- Click on Enterprise Account.
- Complete BSU's ArcGIS Online URL, that is enter “bsumaps” (no quotes) on the box, then click continue.
- You will be prompted to enter your MyBSU ID credentials
- You should now have access to BSUArcGIS Online